Tuesday, February 28, 2017

GBC Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening DX: Part 1

The new stream for Gameboy Color is good to go and running perfectly!
Set up my stream for Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX.
Finished the first 2 dungeons (Tail Cave and Bottle Grotto) and stopped streaming to take a break outside of the 3rd (Key Cavern), which is where I will begin the next stream.
Be sure to keep a look out for when I go live on YouTube!

Gonna go all the way, be sure to let me know which of the Legend of Zelda games you would like to see when I finish this one!

Game Choices For My Next Stream:
N64 - Majora's Mask
N64 - Ocarina of Time
GBC - Link's Awakening DX (again)
SNES - A Link to the Past
NES - The Legend of Zelda

NOTE: I WILL be streaming Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, I just won't be able to stream it as soon as it comes out on March 3rd 2017. As sad as I am to say that, I WILL stream it eventually (As soon as I figure out how to get a hold of it, I will post it here without a doubt).


No comments:

Post a Comment