Thursday, March 2, 2017

Game Over. . . Boy Color.


It took about 9 hrs 19 mins and 21 seconds but the Wind Fish has been awakened!
So much fun playing this game, as this one holds a special place in the memories of my childhood.

Also, the results are in, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time appears to be the winner!
I'm not even mad.
Be sure to keep a look out for when I start the next stream tomorrow (3/3/2017)!
I plan to hopefully start sometime in the afternoon (around 12:00 PM - Mountain Time).

As I finish this post, here are some awesome clips I took of the end of this epic journey!
I love the story of this game!
This shot is my favorite part of the ending lol!
And of course we have to get a shot of the Wind Fish!
It's too epic not to!

GBC Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening DX: Part 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment